Homemade Lip Scrub for Chapped lips

I have always suffered from chapped lips and no matter how much water I drink or how often I use lipbalm theres always some chapping even If minimal. I discovered this DIY Lip scrub on pinterest when shopping around for a solution.
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp sugar (any kind)
Mix the ingredients then apply some on your lips, scrub your lips till you're satisfied then lick off the rest or wipe with a tissue. Apply lipbalm to keep lips moisturized. I use Nivea hydracare with SPF 15. Maintain a habit of drinking enough water to keep you hydrated.

As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see If your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyones skin is different so results can vary from person to person . This post is provided for information and education purposes. Please discontinue use If skin doesn not react well to the regimen.