5 Great Benefits of Natural Hair Hot Oil Treatments

Hoil treatment is basically heating up some oil and pouring it into ur hair. Letting it do its work for a few min under extra heat or steam then rinsing it out or leaving the oil in depending on what u think best for u. And dont forget to massage your scalp
What are the benefits of hot oil treatments?
1. Restoration of moisture
2. Strengthens the hair
3. Seals your hair
4. Increases blood circulation to ur scalp
5. Relieves dry itchy scalp
My personal experience with hot oil treatments.
I have had faux locs for about 4 weeks now and my scalp and hair have gotten dry. VERY DRY. and itchy. Synthetic hair just dries hair up really badly.
So i mixed up my oils ..mostly coconut oil,JBCO,amla and a bottletop of eucalyptus oil (idealbrand) put these in my applicator bottle (a tomato sauce bottle )🙈🙈 warmed it up in some hot water. And poured in all over my scalp and my locs. Jumped into hot shower so i could benefit from the steam in the shower. After my shower my scalp and hair felt soo good and i had the best sleep ever i guess the scalp massage also induces good sleep. And i said goodbye to dry scalp and itchyness. And my new growth also seems to come out softer.