iTax pin registration

Change of iTax KRA PIN Details and Reset of Password
How can I change the current email address from the one I registered with in iTax?Change of email address can be initiated by the taxpayer. On the taxpayers profile under registration, the taxpayer is allowed to amend PIN details. Once the process is initiated by the taxpayer, a task is created for approval by a KRAofficer.

In case I forget my KRA PIN password what canI do?Go to the iTax log in page and select forgotten password. You will be asked for the security question you used when registering for the first time. Once you submit the information successfully, new log in credentials will be sent to your registered email address.

How can I change my KRA PIN password if I have forgotten my security questionThe taxpayer is required to send this PIN to KRAfor password and security question reset through email Callcentre@kra.go.ke and DTDOnlineSupport@kra.go.ke or call 020 2390919 and 020 2391099 and 0771628105 or visit the nearest KRA office.

What do I do if my KRA Pin is locked?All blocked password are reset automatically within 24 hours. Alternatively the taxpayer is can send this PIN to KRA to be unlocked reset through email Callcentre@kra.go.ke and DTDOnlineSupport@kra.go.ke or call 020 2390919 and 020 2391099 and 0771628105 or visit the nearest KRA office.